Friday, June 26, 2009

Slide Out Shelves

One of the greatest ideas EVER!!! How many times have you had to almost completely unload your cabinet to get at the big pot in the back? By installing a couple of strategically located sliding shelves you can solve tough access problems forever.

A sliding shelf is basically a drawer without sides or a front. When shopping for sliding shelves the biggest concern you should have is the quality of the slides themselves. The slides need to be made from quality materials designed to carry the weight of whatever you store in your cabinets.

Be careful though, I installed a couple and loved 'em so much now most of my shelves slide. I wish I had known about how great they were when my cabinets were built to begin with.

Sissy,
Jr. Designer
Kitchen Cabinets Atlanta, GA

0 comments:

Post a Comment